- Total Flight Experience in excess of 3,000 hours
- Commercial Jet Experience in excess of 500 hours
- 250 hrs. PIC -or-
- 250 hrs., of which 70 hrs. are PIC and remaining experience is PICUS/P1 Under Supervision (PUS) -or-
- 500 hrs. PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hrs. PIC Cross Country;
- 200 hrs. Cross Country;
- 100 hrs. Night Flight;
- 75 hrs. Instrument Flight;
- Valid ICAO Member State ATPL w/ all of the following:
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- Valid Jet Aircraft Type Rating (SIC/Co-pilot Jet Type Ratings accepted)
- Valid Command Instrument Rating
- Valid ICAO Member State Class 1 Medical Certificate
Corrective Eye Surgery procedures (such as LASIK or PRK) are now being accepted by AJX and JCAB. Additional testing will be required.
Those holding ICAO ATPL and Instrument Ratings with expiration dates, must keep license and ratings valid 6 months beyond class commencement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Click on the type of aircraft experience you fall under below.
Step 2: Upload a current copy of your CV/Resume.
- Please be sure that it includes the previous 10 years of employment history both Aviation related and non-aviation related employment.
- Your CV shall include your current Total Flight Time, Jet PIC, Jet SIC Experience, Jet Type Ratings, Cross Country PIC time, Total Cross Country, Night, and Instrument Flight time (IMC).
Step 3: Upload a copy of your documents.
- ATPL (must include type ratings and expiry dates)
- Medical (must be valid class one)
- Passport (must be valid for 6 months or more)
- Last 3 full pages of your logbook. If you have not kept a logbook up-to-date, please create an electronic logbook.
Be sure that all documents are clear images and valid. Incomplete and expired documents will not be accepted. If you do NOT meet the minimum requirements, please wait until you've met the minimum requirements. No exceptions.