ANA Wings Application
Below you will find the application form. Before completing this application form please make note of the following instructions:
1. Checklist: Below you will find the Checklist. Complete all pertinent information and expiry dates. If there is no expiry, enter "Perpetual" or "N/A".
2. Application Form: Double check that you have entered all information correctly. This information will be cross-checked against your documents. If it does not match exactly, this will delay and/or disqualify your application.
3. Documents: Please be sure you provide clear copies in (.pdf) format. Following documents are required:
- ATPL (must be valid, include all pages)
- Medical (must be an ICAO class one medical)
- Passport (Only ID page is required)
- Last 3 full pages of your logbook
- If you have not logged Cross Country, Instrument, or Night Flight time, you must provide a letter to certify your experience. (See SAMPLE Here)
4. AE Form: This is an official government document to certify your experience with the JCAB. These times must match your logbook copies as submitted.
Once you have completed all forms please click on the "Apply Now" button.